Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96

Thread: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

  1. #21
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want somebody to explain how Obama is qualified to be President. No matter what Slick Willy Clinton thought the ability to lie IS NOT a qualification. </div></div>

    what exactly are the qualifications to be the President of the United States...please state them, then tell me where that means Obama isn't qualified

    don't worry, I'll wait...
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want somebody to explain how Obama is qualified to be President. No matter what Slick Willy Clinton thought the ability to lie IS NOT a qualification. </div></div>

    what exactly are the qualifications to be the President of the United States...please state them, then tell me where that means Obama isn't qualified

    don't worry, I'll wait...</div></div>

    Just as I suspected. You don't have a clue what would make a good President.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #23
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    And the people who put Bush in office and have backed him for 8 years evidently don't have a clue either.......
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want somebody to explain how Obama is qualified to be President. No matter what Slick Willy Clinton thought the ability to lie IS NOT a qualification. </div></div>

    what exactly are the qualifications to be the President of the United States...please state them, then tell me where that means Obama isn't qualified

    don't worry, I'll wait...</div></div>

    Just as I suspected. You don't have a clue what would make a good President. </div></div>

    coming from somebody who supports a war-hungry fool

  5. #25
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And then he Quotes MLK, a "reverend" who was as much of a womanizer than he was a preacher. Maybe even more of a skirt chaser than Slick Willy. </div></div>

    True, but I bet he's never read MLK's biography either. Merely believes what some liberal prof has preached to him. Never had a thinking moment of his own. </div></div>

    i've read both Obama's book and about everything ever written on MLK...and i laugh at the rest of your comment, as you have no idea who i am

    talk about believing what someone preaches to you, every argument you've brought up is a talking point on Fox News...hahaha you butt buddies can try and build each other up all you want, but it looks like you're gonna live in a nation with Barack Obama as president...deal with it

    and as far as "people would vote for Obama because he looks somewhat black"...the opposite of that is also true, that they would not vote for him b/c he is black or his name is Obama...which is pretty racist, just as racist as any remarks by Jeremiah Wright</div></div>

    you are exactly right...some ppl can be so hypocritical

  6. #26
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    I have never said I "support" Bush. I did vote for him simply I considered him to be the lessor of 2 evils. Some like to make jokes about Bush being dumb but at least he DOES know how many states we have. Obama evidently missed class that day.

    I will be glad when Bush leaves office. At least I hope so. I do wish the democratic party could come up with a candidate I would actually feel comfortable voting for.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #27
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    I was referring to Mccain...

  8. #28
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    haha i know exactly what the qualifications are (i passed 4th grade history)...the reason you won't post them then explain why Obama isn't qualified is the exact reason i said that

    so again, i'm waiting.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    Boney! Boney! Boney! Boney! This forum really is comedy in my everyday life.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    MLK...a communist in sheep's clothing.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •